Considering Verizon has an exclusive on the white Z10..I might need to get a white one from Rogers instead of waiting for att if they ever get the white Z10. Or the z10 in general.
I still think certain aspects of BB10 are nice like predictive type and still shot photo.
- Rogers: prices range from $139.99 on a 3-year to $600 on a month-to-month
- Bell: prices range from $139.95 on a 3-year and $649.95 outright.
- TELUS: prices range from $149.99 on a 3-year and $649.99 outright.
- Koodo Mobile: $150 on the Tab and $550 retail
- Fido: prices range from $350 on a 2-year and $600 outright
- Virgin Mobile: prices range from $149.99 on a 3-year and $649.99 outright.
- SaskTel: prices range from $149.99 on a 3-year and $599.99 outright.
Also, most providers offer very competitive plans like 60$ a month for unlimited call across canada, 1 or 2 gig of data, VM CD and unlimited messaging. The same plan with AT&T would ealisy be 90$ a month or more.
If you get BlackBerry Z10, you can transfer contacts from Old BB to the Z10
Use the Blackberry Desktop software and synch from your PC. It allows you to port all SMS’s, e-mail, and configuration from old devices to your new one. Plug your old device in, sycnhronize, and backup, and once done, disconnect and plug your new device in.