Does dummy devices mean the product is days away from sale date? Rogers is releasing on Feb 5th too in White and Black.
I would have to kindly disagree with the above posters, I think the white BlackBerry Z10 has a nice white & black contrast. They look good except the big ugly blackberry logo on the bottom it stands out too much.
I just spoke to 2 people who have contacts at RIM, and they are both saying that their sources within RIM say “Feb 1 and/or Feb 5th” depending on the carrier. They have also each played with a BB10 device and they have both said that the device is absolutely INCREDIBLE!
BlackBerry Z10 Specs:
- 4.2-inch 1280×768 touchscreen, 356PPI
- Dual Core 1.5GHz TI OMAP 4470
- 8 MP autofocus rear camera with LED flash and 1080p Full HD video recording
- 2 MP front-facing camera with 720p HD video recording
- 2 GB of RAM, 16 GB of storage space
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC
- 1,800 mAh battery.
- Weight: 125g or 4.4 ounces
- Dimensions: 5.07in x 2.56in x 0.31in; 129mm x 65mm x 8 mm