The Motorola Droid RAZR M 4G LTE for Verizon is a very nice looking phone for the price. moto is moving in the right direction lately. for a “mid level” phone I think it is pretty slick, honestly the chin does not bother me nearly as much as the damn camera hump on the last few Motoroal Droid phone does.
Motorola Droid RAZR M 4G Specs:
- 4.3-inch qHD 960×540 Super AMOLED Advanced display
- 1.5GHz dual-core MSM8960 Snapdragon S4 processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB built-in storage along
- microSD card slot
- 8MP rear camera capable of taking 1080p video
- 3-megapixel front cameras
- Gorilla Glass 2 screen
- GSM/UMTS/HSPA+ global roaming support
- Android 4.0 ICS
Okay, I know this phone got a lot of hate but it actually looks pretty slick to me. And if I were to upgrade, that price is appealing to me. A locked bootloader does not prevent you from rooting the device. It just means you can’t easily replace the device’s kernel with a custom one, which also makes it difficult (but not impossible) to install a custom ROM. Even so, there are still custom ROMs for most Motorola devices, and things like kexec.