- Best Buy offering Nexus 6 for AT&T and Sprint
- Nexus 6 with an AT&T logo and boot screen
- Nexus 6 begins shipping from AT&T to buyers
New AT&T Phones Coming Out 2014
– Beautiful 6 inch screen, so much freedom for movies, tv shows, games, video chats. (Really, this screen is just awesome for anything). – Camera takes stellar photos. Remember, megapixels aren’t everything. – Super fast, never experienced any lag of any kind, regardless of the app. – The size really is perfect. I suggest at least holding it in the hand before you’re quick to judge it for it’s size.
– Battery life could be better but lasts perfectly throughout the day. – Although the build is sturdy, sometimes theres a little creaking from the backing of the phone. – The power and volume buttons feel out of place…but are very easy to reach and press.
– Great upgrade for anyone who wants a nice, fast, big, always-updated phone to use – Good for those who are media hogs and love to pull out their phone to show off – Perfect for any occasion, during any occasion, for any occasion. You won’t regret it!
The Samsung Galaxy Note Edge a has a smooth screen design, s-pen is precisely perfect, and design lay out is fantastic. Down side… The Galaxy Note is only made for right handed people, so if you’re a lefty this phone might not be for you, but check it out before you buy it.
The AT&T Lumia 830 windows phone is now on sale for $99.99 with 2-year contract or $449 without contract. features a 5-inch 1280×720 ClearBlack IPS-LCD screen, 10-megapixel rear PureView camera, 2200mAh battery.
The AT&T Kyocera DuraForce had all the features of other smartphones but with added durability. Featurs include a 4.5-inch 720p display, 2 GB of RAM, 1.4 Ghz Snapdragon 400 processor, mil-spec 810G and IP-68 certified.
The Sony Xperia Z3 Compact unlocked is now on sale for $529.99. This phone is blazingly fast, gorgeous to look at, and incredibly comfortable to hold and use, and packed with Sony’s advanced processing for superior sound and video.
The AT&T Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 is now on sale for $149.99 with 2-year contract. The Mega 2 has a 6″ HD display with 720×1280 pixel resolution, Dual instance mode and One-handed operation mode, the big screen look pretty swanky too.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is a beautiful phone its had everything. It does things I’d never dared to hope phones would be able to do, and is already making my busy schedule that much easier to navigate and keep on top of. The S-Pen is one of the greatest innovations within the mobile industry and there are so many things you can do with it.
The BlackBerry Passport is truly the best phone on the market for getting things done. It has all the strength of BB 10 plus a amazing beautiful screen and a awesome keyboard.
– Long Battery Life
– Great Antenna Coverage
– Large Screen
– Responsive physical touch keyboard
– Fits in all my pockets, comfortably
– A tad wide
– On/Off/Sleep button should be on the side.
– Lack of accessories (at launch)
– had to get a nano sim
The AT&T Samsung Galaxy Alpha is now on sale for $199.99 with 2-year contract.Designed exactly like the note 4 but powered like the s5 this phone is simply put the best of both worlds. Powered with the same features and processing speeds as the S5 you have a flawless and powerful performance all packed into one compact device.
The Moto X (2nd Gen) is available from AT&T for $99 with a new 2-year contract, $25 per month on AT&T Next Installment, or $526.99 at full retail. The new Moto X is such a joy to use such a great phone. The feel in the hand is great, screen is beautiful, almost pure android UI. The battery could use some improvement and camera is not the best but overall this phone is amazing.
AT&T Nokia Lumia 635 GoPhone is now on sale for $99.99 or AT&T Next 18 for as little as $5.84 per month. It’s a nice and clean design without the bling. Screen size is excellent and the quality of the screen is pretty good too. 4G LTE speed is very fast and it works great over AT&T’s network.
The AT&T Amazon Fire Phone 32GB is now on sale for $199.99 with 2-year contract. This phone is great if all you plan on using it for is Facebook and shopping amazon. It has exceptional features: Dynamic Perspective, Firefly, Mayday and more.
The LG G3 have the right size and it is constructed in plastic but with great style. Battery life is excellent on the G3 & the display is top notch. All in all a great phone and I’m in love with it, LG has won over a loyal customer.
The AT&T Samsung Galaxy S5 Active is now on sale for $199.99 with a two-year contract. This phone is the only one I have found that has all of these features and housed in a shell where I feel I do not need to put a beefy outer case on it.
The Asus PadFone X is now on sale for $199.99 with 2-year contract. The phone holds the processor, ram, “brains”, etc… The tablet simply shows a bigger HD picture of what your phone is showing. The docking station is nothing without the phone, but that’s what makes the PadFone unique as it acts as the “brain” of the whole product and “transforms” into a tablet, and even a laptop if you add the keyboard dock to it.
The HTC One M8 is an excellent upgrade to the original HTC One, it’s lightning fast and it’s really beautiful, almost to the point where I’m speechless, HTC managed to perfect perfection, and that’s a real achievement. It’s more round, it feels a lot more comfortable in your hand. HTC Sense 6 is stunning to say the least, BlinkFeed has a lot of great new features.
The Samsung Galaxy S5 is now on sale for AT&T. The speed of the processor is fast and the screen blooming in display of colors is just awesome! This phone is by far the best phone I have ever used because it really makes me happy!
The AT&T LG G Flex is now on sale for $299.99 with a two-year agreement. The LG G Flex is a purest’s phone for business types, tech types and gadget lovers, the curve is pretty epic