Give me a bigger battery and Micro SD card instead. Anything below 8mm thick is pointless. We want a bigger battery!
The Oppo R5 features a 5.2-inch full HD AMOLED screen, an octa-core (quad 2.1GHz and quad 1.5GHz), 64-bit Snapdragon 615 SoC, 2GB of RAM.
The Samsung Galaxy A7 has been spotted in the GFXBench database. Key features include a 5.2″ 1080p display, a 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor, clocked at 1.5 GHz, and 2 GB of RAM.
The Oppo N3 is cool, the rotating camera is very useful for many situations. You can almost always look at the screen directly regardless which way you wish to point your camera at.
The Verizon Galaxy Note 4 Developer Edition is now on sale for $699 at Samsung Online Store. Basically, you’re paying all that money off contract for an unlockable bootloader.
Verizon today announced that it will begin selling the Motorola DROID Turbo online and in stores on October 30th. The 32GB model will be available in Metallic Black, Metallic Red, and Black Ballistic Nylon for $199.99 with a new two-year contract or $25 per month on Verizon Edge, full retail price: $599.99. The 64GB Black Ballistic Nylon model will also be available for $249.99 with new two year activation or $27 per month on Verizon Edge.
- It’s too bad the 64GB doesn’t come in Red, but I am thrilled that there’s a 64GB option. 3900mah + 64GB. For the first time, I might be able to give up a removable battery and SD card slot.
- You know, once you experience the capacitive buttons again, you would have realised that it should stay.. I like capacitive buttons better than the on-screen ones cause I can enjoy the full size of my display.
- 5.2-inch AMOLED quad HD display (2560 x 1440 pixels)
- 21-megapixel main camera with an f/2.0 aperture, it can capture 4K video
- With the bundled in the box charger, 8 hours worth of battery life in 15 minutes
I can’t believe that Verizon would ever allow a non-apple phone to not have a Verizon logo somewhere on it. The Motorola Droid Turbo key features a 5.2-inch QHD display, 3GB RAM and a 21-megapixel main camera with an f/2.0 aperture. 1 free screen replacement during a contract period makes this probably the best option for Verizon customers.