The US Cellular LG G3 is now on sale for $99 on a two-year contract. I love everything about this phone, from the simplistic yet elegant design, to the amazing camera, to the thin bezels and awesome 5.5″ 4K screen. There’s a flash on the selfies, which is pretty cool. I like the fast laser focus camera feature and image stabilization is pretty good. The camera is best i ever had, lighting fast.
Nexus 6 hands-on photos by The Verge
I really like the Nexus 6. This phone has inadvertently made a great case for the new Moto X. If I want a Phablet I would wholeheartedly go for this Nexus 6. It looks amazing. Glad they made the camera awesome (f2.0). The Nexus 6 makes a bunch of trade-offs for usability; it feels much better in the hand thanks to rounded edges, it looks friendlier.
Google Play will start to accept pre-orders for the Nexus 6 on October 29. There is no seperate Verizon model, it’s only One model. Can I order from Play store on 29th and when it arrives I can switch Nano sim from my Verizon Moto X and it should work?
The Nexus 6 will be available for pre-order begin on October 29th, $649 is the retail price for the 32GB, the 64GB one bought unlocked will cost $699.
- AT&T – AT&T today confirmed that it will add the Nexus 6 by Motorola, to its industry-leading device portfolio. Pricing and availability will be announced at a later date. Here’s to hoping the leaked image of AT&T price was right $50 on contact. $50 now PLUS $25 per month for 24 months contract which totals $650. They still get their money! Or wait for NEXT details.
- Verizon – release date in November
- Sprint – Sprint customers can pre-register for more information on Nexus 6 at www.sprint.com/nexus6.
- T-Mobile – The Nexus 6 by Motorola will join T-Mobile’s stellar device lineup on November 12 for $0 down (and $27.08 a month for 24 months on our Equipment Installment Plan). The device is going to support “Wi-Fi Un-leashed” from early 2015. After an OTA software update, it’ll become the first Nexus device to support Wi-Fi calling thanks to capabilities baked in to Android 5.0.
- US Cellular – release date in November
The new Nexus 6 is a full featured, high spec phone, which is in line with other ‘flagship’ phones. And it is pure Android. The price is a little high but I’d still buy it if it wasn’t such a gigantic phone, I just don’t need something that large. Features include stereo front speakers, OIS, Quad HD, Fast Charging, Snapdragon 805, 3GB of Ram and Lollipop, and slightly curved. For those watching at home, that’s the GS5, HTC M8, LG G3, LG G3, Motorola, and Google. Its the key features of each all rolled into one!
The US Cellular’s Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is now available for pre-order – $300 on a two-year contract. It will be available in stores and online on Friday, Oct. 17. AT&T said that the Note 4 shipping date between 14-17, things are released sooner.