The Samsung Gear S is closer to a full phone than a watch. I like the Samsung design of this Smartwatch since it does not depend on your phone at all, you can send email, texts, voice messages using the 3G modem. I am sure this is the only angle that the watch looks ok on women’s hand.
The Verizon DROID Turbo by Motorola is now on sale for $200 with a 2-year agreement (32GB). The 64GB Black Ballistic Nylon model cost $250 with contract. The 64GB version is outstanding value. I would absolutely be in love with this phone and would return my 2014 Moto X for this beast if it did not have those capacitive buttons. They don’t look right paired with stock android.
The Verizon Galaxy Note 4 Developer Edition is now on sale for $699 at Samsung Online Store. Basically, you’re paying all that money off contract for an unlockable bootloader.
Verizon today announced that it will begin selling the Motorola DROID Turbo online and in stores on October 30th. The 32GB model will be available in Metallic Black, Metallic Red, and Black Ballistic Nylon for $199.99 with a new two-year contract or $25 per month on Verizon Edge, full retail price: $599.99. The 64GB Black Ballistic Nylon model will also be available for $249.99 with new two year activation or $27 per month on Verizon Edge.
- It’s too bad the 64GB doesn’t come in Red, but I am thrilled that there’s a 64GB option. 3900mah + 64GB. For the first time, I might be able to give up a removable battery and SD card slot.
- You know, once you experience the capacitive buttons again, you would have realised that it should stay.. I like capacitive buttons better than the on-screen ones cause I can enjoy the full size of my display.
- 5.2-inch AMOLED quad HD display (2560 x 1440 pixels)
- 21-megapixel main camera with an f/2.0 aperture, it can capture 4K video
- With the bundled in the box charger, 8 hours worth of battery life in 15 minutes
I can’t believe that Verizon would ever allow a non-apple phone to not have a Verizon logo somewhere on it. The Motorola Droid Turbo key features a 5.2-inch QHD display, 3GB RAM and a 21-megapixel main camera with an f/2.0 aperture. 1 free screen replacement during a contract period makes this probably the best option for Verizon customers.
The new Verizon DROID Turbo is powered by Turbo Charger. I think the phone looks fine and the specs are awesome. I’ve been waiting for a phone with a big enough battery to at least last all day.
Rise to the moment with turbo charging, up to 48-hour battery life and a 2.7 GHz quad-core processor.