The Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo is fairly compact next to Nexus 6, plus it delivers an incredibly powerful battery. A 5.2-inch QHD display, Snapdragon 805 processor, 3GB of RAM, 21MP rear-facing camera, and a 3,900mAh battery. The specs are awesome and the screen size is perfect for me… but why did they have to make that chin so ugly?
The Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Developer Edition is coming soon, cost $662.53 without contract, it is $30 cheaper than the original version. Developer edition allows for unlocked bootloader and easy root.
Google Play will start to accept pre-orders for the Nexus 6 on October 29. There is no seperate Verizon model, it’s only One model. Can I order from Play store on 29th and when it arrives I can switch Nano sim from my Verizon Moto X and it should work?
We get to see the full rendering of the Motorola Droid Turbo, again thanks to @evleaks. IMO, the new Verizon Droid Turbo looks better than the Nexus 6, has a smaller form factor, bigger battery, and offers physical buttons so part of the screen isn’t wasted. I actually really like the back of the red one. The black one looks like it has a case on it due to the texture change at the edges.
According to WPCentral, Verizon will not be launching the Lumia 735 selfie phone until 2015. Here I was banking on the announcement of a NEW Flagship device from Big Red and now I’m not so sure.
The Nexus 6 will be available for pre-order begin on October 29th, $649 is the retail price for the 32GB, the 64GB one bought unlocked will cost $699.
- AT&T – AT&T today confirmed that it will add the Nexus 6 by Motorola, to its industry-leading device portfolio. Pricing and availability will be announced at a later date. Here’s to hoping the leaked image of AT&T price was right $50 on contact. $50 now PLUS $25 per month for 24 months contract which totals $650. They still get their money! Or wait for NEXT details.
- Verizon – release date in November
- Sprint – Sprint customers can pre-register for more information on Nexus 6 at www.sprint.com/nexus6.
- T-Mobile – The Nexus 6 by Motorola will join T-Mobile’s stellar device lineup on November 12 for $0 down (and $27.08 a month for 24 months on our Equipment Installment Plan). The device is going to support “Wi-Fi Un-leashed” from early 2015. After an OTA software update, it’ll become the first Nexus device to support Wi-Fi calling thanks to capabilities baked in to Android 5.0.
- US Cellular – release date in November