The T-Mobile Nokia Nuron cell phone has a good resistive screen and Free Ovi maps navigation. The Nuron 5230 supports 3G Capable, Seems like it won’t need a data plan which is great.
This handset has just been released into Australia a few months back and is quite nice, it’s basically a 5800 with a updated software, 2 mpx camera rather then 3.2, aswell as being bundled with 2GB microsd instead of 8. Of course that awful Comes with Music thing is gone too. But free navigation on Ovi Maps, it’ll be a good little buy if the price is right. (Thanks, Lucasburnett)
The T-Mobile Nokia Nuron cell phone features include a 3.2-inch widescreen touch display 2 megapixel camera, A-GPS, Bluetooth, 3.5mm headphone jack, microSDHC card support up to 16GB and Ovi Application Store. The success of this phone will depend on the price of required data contract.
Nokia’s 40% market share is including the US markets. Outside the US Nokia’s market share in smartphones is close to 55%. T-mobile should release more Nokia smartphones and show what Nokia is made of.
Nokia Nuron cell phone Specifications:
- Carrier: T-Mobile
- Available: March 17, 2010
- Networks: GSM Quad-band phone capable of global roaming (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
UMTS dual-band global 3G (2100/1700 MHz); EDGE/UMTS/HSDPA 3.6 Mbit/s
- Display: a 3.2-inch widescreen touch display (16.7 million colours, 640 x 360 pixels with 16:9 picture)
- Camera: 2 megapixel camera
- Operating system: Symbian 9.4
- Input: Full touchscreen display
- Memory: 70 MB internal dynamic memory
- Memory card: microSDHC card support up to 16GB
- Connectivity: A-GPS, 3.5mm headphone jack, Bluetooth
- Misc: MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, WMA, WAV, RA, M4A (Apple lossless), MP4, AMR, FM
- Media: MPEG4, H.263, H.264, WMV, 3GPP, RealVideo 7, RealVideo 8, Flash Video
- Dimensions: 111 x 51.7 x 15.5 mm
- Weight: 115 g